Sunday, January 19, 2014

What's the story morning glory?

Today is a special day. It's a day I have made for myself and will be one I celebrate every year. It is the day that will become my fit anniversary. It will make the day that I changed my life for the better by making the decision to improve my health. I have signed up for the 12 WBT with Michelle Bridges.

So this morning I got my bum out of bed early and did 15 min walking on the treadmill. 15 min of constant movement, AWESOME!

I know to some it's not a big deal but for me it's huge because that's what I am, huge. At the moment I have been dealing with a sore hip and back for over 3 weeks and a knee that is painful and swollen. Problems that occur when I go over a certain weight, 165kg to be exact. I know this because I have done this so many times and 165kg is what I call my breaking number. Its the weight I hit when my body starts to let me know its just too much to carry.

So what is the story morning glory? Well I don't yet but I'll write it here. I do know it will be a drama, a comedy and even an adventure. One that all began this morning on a treadmill when this fabulous lady moved her bum.

Looking fab at 6:30am!

No comments:

Post a Comment